H.W. Enterprises, Inc. began as Parkview Garages in 1958 as part of a contracting conglomerate, HW Roberson, Parkview Truss,
Parkview Concrete and other affiliate businesses. In the 1980’s, Parkview Garages was renamed, HW Enterprises, Inc.
Proudly, HWE has been honored to serve the Hampton Roads residential area, building garages, sheds, storage buildings,
additions and shell homes.
H.W. Enterprises, Inc wants you to make an informed decision before you make any final choices. In today’s climate, the following are questions most frequently addressed.
- What things are important to consider when you want to build a new structure?
- Why should you use a Class A licensed building contractor?
- Why is it important to hire a building contractor with insurance?
- Why is it important to hire a building contractor with a business license?
- Make a checklist of what you want built. A garage? Attached or Detached? A horse barn? A dog kennel? A general purpose storage building?
- What are you going to use the structure for? Boats, tools, cars, flowers, horses, dogs?
- Why do you want experienced labor? Do you want a warranty?
- Is experience an important factor and for what types of jobs?
- Do you want materials that meet and/or exceed federal building guidelines?
- Do you want to increase the value of your home and property?
- Do you want to participate in any part of the building project?
- What kind of foundation do you want built and why?
H.W. Enterprises, Inc. will address these and many other concepts with you to help you make a decision you can live with for the rest of your lives. Building garages, homes, sheds, carports, additions, kennels and stables are enormous tasks that
we make simple for you. Call us at 757-595-4562 office or 757-696-1927 cell.